AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Corinthians 12:10

For when I am weak, then I am strong.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

2. When you thought you're no longer getting the benefit of everything in your marriage, family, business, church, etc:


Something very funny happened when I went to Abuja, I stayed close to three years, before I left. I started worshipping with one denomination. I tried to join their music department(instrumentalists), but it didn't work out. The person that I met and spoke about my intention, didn't mention it to them, then I forget about it. I didn't know that the reason being that, they were being paid. So they don't want any substitute, to avoid allowance cut.


I didn't know that they were being paid. It was when they had issues with the Church, they were suspended from playing. That was when I knew that they were being paid for their services to God(Church). When I heard it, I was like were they really paid ka'ne? I was told yes. I remembered that were I came from, Pastors are not even paid, not to mention paying an ordinary instrumentalist! And I was shocked. Where I came from, the only instrumentalist that will be paid is the external(hired) one. No other person, if possible you'll drop yours.


Growing up in such background and mindset, which may not be the best, helped us to work in God's house selflessly. The idea of putting your own, and not taking from Church was pinned in our hearts, making us wherever we enter, we won't consider the rewards, but the services. It really helped me during my services at school fellowship, I didn't feel the pain of spending, even my dime.


Conclusion:

Though that training had advantages, yet it still have disadvantages too. It will make some, when they become Pastors where they pay every instrumentalist, you'll start having issues with the Church authoriy


Song:

This is the confidence

That when we come to You

What You cannot fix? (What You cannot fix?)

What You cannot do? (What You cannot do?)

What You cannot solve? (What You cannot solve?)

Does not exist



What You cannot fix? (What You cannot fix?)

What You cannot do? (What You cannot do?)

What You cannot solve? (What You cannot solve?)

Does not exist


Prayer:

Father may my services to you not be out of selfishness, but in truth and honor. Amen.




Is this Jesus for you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments