FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV

“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


14. Marriage: Directly deposited: 


Reasons for Directly Deposited:


5. Change of Level:


This point is funny but it's true. One of the reasons why many friendships end after marriage is as a result of change of level. Once you're married, you have left singlehood, and have outgrown those still single, therefore levels done change. Since you don't belong there anymore, you have to leave all your friends that are still single.


Because It is believed that you have to walk with people on the same level and stage you've entered, so as to know what is obtainable within that level. Especially during pregnancy, you need married people who had witnessed such situations, to be able to know what to do; it's only them that can properly advise and guide you through. But when you follow younger friends, with zero experience, they won't be useful in this level.


So looking at what is obtainable within this level, many will chose to lay off those old friends, and refriend those in the same level. This behavior is interpreted in Igbo language as "aluta agbogho achufuo agadi". The process of laying off old friends because of the change in level.


Conclusion:

No matter how level has changed, don't forget that ideas, suggestions and knowledge are not restricted at a particular level. It's not gonna be wonderful to lay off old friends, because of new levels, instead work/walk with each one when/where necessary.


Song:

With all of my heart I hunger for You

All I want and all I seek is true intimacy

With all of my heart I hunger for You

All I want and all I seek is true intimacy with You


Here I stand waiting Lord

Touch me now like never before

Let me change and be transformed

True intimacy is what I'm longing for


Intimacy is the longing

Of my heart Lord, of this heart


Prayer:

Father help me to know how manage my friendships. Amen.



Why do you go to Church???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments