FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Proverbs 17:17

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.




Here's My Take:


What to do to strengthen friendships:

Be honest with them: this is the part that makes friendships strong. You may not be the best, you may have weaknesses, be honest. With honesty, they'll understand your weaknesses, and help you out.

Don't encourage people to talk against your friendships and don't support the evil of your friendships: because the evil that men do awaits them.


Rebuke when necessary: when any of your friendships is misbehaving caution him/her with love. Not necessarily open embarrassment(rebuke), because it doesn't go well with everyone. Including me

Never overrate any of your friendship: this will make you lose interest in him/her quickly. Always know that your friendships are human and not an Angel. Etc


Last but not the least, always give attention to your friendships: You may not know when s/he is passing through depression, but because you refused to show concern, damages will follow. Everyone in life, including animals want attention. Therefore with your attention, friendship is sealed forever.


Conclusion:

Know that you're not in that friendship to carry a bag, but you're there to make an impact. 


Song:

I love You Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days

I’ve been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

I will sing of the goodness of God


All my life You have been faithful

All my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father help me and my friends to be able to encourage each other. Amen.



Are you born again???



AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS Loading...



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments