FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV

“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


14. Marriage: Directly deposited: 


Reasons for Directly Deposited:


6. Irresponsibility

Finally on irresponsibility...

I found out that many people doesn't actually know who their friends are. In the midst of these ones you'll find people that doesn't know how to differentiate between truth and falsehood, life and death, things that will build and the ones that will destroy. Because the way many(partners) are being confused and deceived so very easily, you'll be amazed.


How can someone who isn't married, and neither is s/he prepared, telling a married person how to handle and relate with his/her partner?! And the person accepted and sheepishly followed. The question is who will teach who? One unique thing I'll say, if you ask me to talk about marriage. I'll simply say that "marriage is better experienced than theoritically written/spoken" Because through stories and books, you'll imagine it, but you've not known it.


Even if you wanna get counsel for your marriage, it mustn't be from any married person, not to mention single ones. A carpenter doesn't ask a shoe repairer what to do, nor vice versa.

Not everything what telling a novice, cos his/her will grave you


Conclusion:

Don't be surprised that some of your friends may be irresponsible without you knowing it? But the problem is finding out.


Song:

I have this confidence because

I've seen the faithfulness of God

The still inside the storm, the promise of the shore

I trust the power of Your word

Enough to seek Your Kingdom first

Beyond the barren place, beyond the ocean waves


When I walk through the waters, I won't be overcome

When I go through the rivers, I will not be drowned

My God will make a way, so I am not afraid


Prayer:

Father give me Wisdom and the ability to be able to manage my home in a godly way. Amen.



Do you know that JESUS is coming again???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments