FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget






Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV
“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....”

Here's My Take:

What can end friendships:

14. Marriage: Directly deposited:

Reasons for Directly Deposited:

6. Irresponsibility
Still on yesterday's point..

Different temperaments have different ways of doing things and reasoning as well. If I'd married a sanguine and someone else married a melancholy, our understanding of marriage will differ. Because the attitude and character they'll depict will surely not be the same.

Therefore when we attend any marriage seminar, the best of them all will teach how each temperaments reacts to issues and how they can deal with them. But when we attend seminars that teaches us the way to tackle such issues, based on the teacher's experience alone, it may create more problems. Just like we'd said, not everything that'd worked for Jerald that Will work for Jerry.

Same thing is applicable to marriage books.
I found out that some books are environmentally based. Meaning that people write based on how such could be obtained within their environment, not generally. For example, if I write something on marriage based on how it's been tackled in my country, they may not work for those in diaspora.
Don't get it twisted, it could confuse.

Conclusion:
Therefore, let's be careful of how we copy and paste someone else's lives, we are differently wired, to be able to handle issues.
Just know how to work on your Lane and make it lovely and lively.

Song:

I’m returning to the secret place
Just an altar and a flame
Love is found here in our sacred space
I hear Your voice, I see Your face



You’re still my first love
You’re still my only one
You’re still my first love
You’re still my only one


Prayer:
Father give me Wisdom and the ability to be able to manage my home in a godly way. Amen.

Is JESUS the one that brightens your life???

To Join Our WhatscApp Group
Text/Reply "Add Me"
For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.
Just share and don't sale!

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments