FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV

“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


14. Marriage: Directly deposited: 


Reasons for Directly Deposited:

3. To save the weaker: this is when a gender ends his/her friendship with the same gender to avoid his/her weak partner being seduced. The difference between this and the one we treated earlier...not to be misunderstood....is that a gender ends friendship with opposite gender, to save his/her marriage. But this one, a gender(man or woman) ends friendship with the same gender to save his/her marriage. 


I recall what happened while we were in school. One of us got married and didn't tell us. We got the info from behind. Her best friend told me about it and doubted it, she told me how she got the info. I was like aren't supposed to be among her maidens, what happened? She said she was even more shocked to hear that. While we kept talking, she then said "maybe she thought I'll snatch her man from her". I asked if the man was "ewu"---goat? She said, that's what many thought.


This is done to save the weaker vessel, maybe that can not control him/herself.

Initially I saw it as injudicious decision, but as time goes on, I saw it as one of the smartest way of saving one's "I DO"; which is meant to last forever. 


Conclusion:

When you don't play smart, what you'd cherish will be taken care of by marriage hoodlums(whose activities are to say/do things that will end(intending) marriages


Song:

I'm nowhere close to a perfect man

And it takes a supernatural love to even understand

That beyond the walls, behind the mask and confident smile

Was a broken man trying to grow up and make life worthwhile


And I know there were times that you probably shouldn't

But I thank you for always loving me

And I know anyone else they probably wouldn't

So I thank you for always loving me


Prayer:

Father protect my marriage from any form of marital hoodlums. Amen.



Hope you're not tired of the Heavenly race???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments