FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV

“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:

14. Marriage:


This point is a serious issue and a very big one at that. Within the decades that I'd existed, I have seen friendships end in/after marriage. Just like some school of thought will say, "marriage is like prison, where you ain't that free to do whatever you want to do or keep as many people as you wished.


At this point I tend to agree, after seeing so many friendships end without a comeback. I believe that many married people reading this now can testify to this, they can actually tell us if they'd kept all their friendships after marriage.

There are many reasons why friendships end after marriage. It could be directly or indirectly deposited. We'll see them as we progress on. 


Friendship hardly survive after marriage, unless those involved play their cards cool and mature. What makes friendships remain after marriage is dependent on how the individuals in marriage see/take marriage as.


Conclusion:

We'll love to receive your thoughts on subject. Please you can tell us how much you have tried/done keeping all your friends after marriage.

We'll be blessed to receive your response. Thanks.


Song:

This is my rest

Forever I’m settled for you

Yahweh Yahweh you are the fire

That Burns and brighten my day


I’m totally flammable for you

Got strong affinity for you

Yahweh Yahweh you are the fire

That burns and brightens my day


Prayer:

May marriage not swallow up any good thing that concerns me.



Are you free indeed in Christ???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam







Post a Comment

0 Comments