FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: James 1:19 

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:





Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


7. Insecurity:

Someone said "Sometimes we get into trouble because we reveal too much of ourselves to those who doesn't deserve to know anything about us". And that is true. Too much revealing of oneself has led many into trouble. When all your friends knows everything about you, you're as defenseless as football field, when things turned sour.


A young lady lost her marriage to one rich young man due to her uncontrollable talking nature. Any time they were together, the guy will try her by making a particular statement, the young lady will take over the statement and finish everything. And the young man had interest in politics, who knows, he might have told himself that this one no follow. If I marry her, am finished!


Before the lady could understand what he was doing, he has concluded. Everything ended, and he married another person.

If you're observant, you'll notice that politicians wives... especially in Nigeria... doesn't reveal(talk) everything about their families(husbands), no matter how corrupt they're. Not that all of them support their corrupt husbands, but they have to behave and allow the society to do their jobs.


Conclusion:

If you want to go far, don't display everything about you. It'll make you an easy prey.

Not everyone can hold a secret for too long.


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father may my mouth not make me a prey to my enemies. Amen



Do you live for Jesus???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments