FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Ruth 1:16 NIV

“Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay.



Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


9. Lack of commitment:

We partly spoke about this when we defined "friends".

Lack of commitment to friendship has ended many friendships. Friendship should be mutual, not one sided. This one-sided friendship, where one person does the entire job of keeping the friendship moving doesn't last. No one has ever carried a load meant for two, that will carrying it for too long.


Same thing happens in friendships.

Personally I don't vibe for any friendship where am the only one doing everything to make the friendship stand. I'll feel left alone, I'll feel friendship_suffocated. 


Have you tried finding out why some of your favorite friends that used to frequent your place stopped coming or being close the way the used to? Then ask yourself whether you've kept your friendship mutual or not.

Friendship sustenance is the work of the individuals involved, not one sided


Conclusion:

The strength of friendship lies in individual commitment.


Song:

What if I couldn't speak

What if I couldn't eat

What if I couldn't move

Would you still love me?

What if my body ached

And I always made you late

What if I couldn't wait

Would you still love me?


Would you love me when it's hard

And our life's fallen apart

If the things that we once knew are long gone

If our blue skies turn to grey

And my memory fades away

Would you still love me?

Would you still love me?


Prayer:

Father help me to be and remain committed in my friendships, especially the one I have with you. Amen.




Do you still Love God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteamy


Post a Comment

0 Comments