FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Proverbs 13:20 NKJV

He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm.



Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


6. Woman(wives):

Finally on this..

I'd heard so many people say "something must kill a man!" I was like what is it that must kill a man apart from death, which is normal. I was told different thing from my thought. They mentioned drinking, money and woman. Though their reasons were very bad, but the thought of that could help anyone who wished not to allow him/herself be used for such ugly conclusion.


As a woman, when you know your worths and importance in this life, it will help you give a meaning to that unit you've found yourself; be it marriage or friendship. 



It takes Wisdom to know that what you didn't see/know when it started, you don't have to be the one that will bring it to an end. If you enter into a home that is peaceful, maintain it that way, if possible don't add another peace. Walk/work with the already existing peace. But where you found no peace, you give yours,


because it's already inside you. Same thing happens to friendships


Conclusion:

It's unwise to see two men arguing, as a wife/friend to one of the men, you join the argument to side for your man. Just know that you just made him look weak before his opponent(fellow man)


Song:

We lift our voice in praise to the great and mighty God

You are beautiful always perfect in all your ways

Our voice we raise singing to You

Lord you are excellent

Only you for ever more

Halle Halleluyah, I'll sing to you a song


We give you praise (Son of righteousness)

Son of righteousness

My saviour and my friend

And all my righteousness

When I see your face (Halleluyah)

I will sing this song

Lord you are excellent

Only you forever more

Halle Halleluyah, I'll sing to you a song


Prayer:

Father make me a carrier of peace and love. Amen



Where do you place your trust???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments