FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Proverbs 13:20 NKJV

He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm.



Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


6. Woman(wives):

I read a story of twin boys that were in a business together. From small they did things together, they progressed and became well known in the world. They were still in that business till they got married. Everyone thought that with their marriages, they'll do massively well. All of a sudden, they twin began having issues they never had since they knew each other.


Even the minor issues they used to let go,


became a serious matter. They continued dangling till their twinship ended; they separated!

So many years after their separation, one of them confessed that it was his wife that instigated the reasons behind the separation.  


This is not to attack womanhood, but it's obvious how many will come into a peaceful united home/friendship only to turn it upside down. Though I have heard of homes the women that came in, united. Yet those that was torn into pieces are more. This is not to embarrass this beautiful gender, but to help any one who has been building such a mindset to make a u-turn before entering into a man's life.


Conclusion:

What you didn't see/know when it started, don't be the one that will bring it to an end. E get why...


Song:

Oh, oh, oh, ooh, oh

Lord you are Beautiful

Oh, oh, oh, ooh, oh

Lord you are Beautiful

I Stand in Awe of You, Jesus

I Stand in Awe of You, Jesus


I Stand, I Stand in Awe of you

You are Beautiful Lord

I Stand, I Stand in Awe of you

I Stand, I Stand in Awe of you

You are Beautiful Lord

I Stand, I Stand in Awe of you


Prayer:

Father make me a builder and support of united and blissful homes/friendships. Amen



Are you among those that'll see Jesus???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments