FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Timothy 6:10 NIV

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


5. Money

Those days in my Church, we formed a group named SERAPHS. We ministered in my Church(local and national level) and outside my Church as well. Knowing fully well and hearing news of how many people that formed a musical team separated, and how fight broke out among them. And how also one person in another group stole the group song, and so many ear itchy news.


I called them together and said to them "everyone should go Solo, and by God's Grace when we start doing well individually, we'll feature ourselves. We can still come back and do some songs together, while we still remain solo. Reason being that, I wouldn't want when things start going fine, something(money, etc) will break us up, I wouldn't want these news to be recorded of us." They agreed. By God's Grace, some of us have produced songs individually, while others are warming up.


I have seen the level of damage money can cause, to friendships, family, relationship between brothers, between colleagues, Church members, etc, I chose not to let it affect the friendship we have enjoyed from cradle. If we had blown as a group, and later separated, many of us will never greet each other again


Conclusion:

Any friendship that is separated by money is a mere acquaintance.


Song:

Your Grace has found me just as I'm

Empty handed but alive in your hands

Majesty

Majesty

Forever I'm changed by your word

In the presence of your Majesty


Prayer:

Father I refused to be money slave in the name of Jesus. Amen



What has the Lord not done for you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments