FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships


3. Immaturity:

This is another factor that affects friendships alot. Friendship requires maturity, because it involves individuals with different ideologies, mentality and reasoning. So for it to work and last long, it requires mature minds not immature minds.


I have watch myself act immaturely towards those I called my friends, while some that I'd called friends had acted same way to me too. Which everything turned ugly at the end. Immaturity in tackling issues, handling arguments and managing different temperaments has led to friendship termination.


Many a time, we have tried to tolerate and manage our differences, but find it difficult to sustain it. Due to our different levels of absorbing such. But when mature minds get involved, they tend to ignore some things, even when they don't understand.


Conclusion:

There's no perfect way of keeping friendship, we learn everyday. As we grow we learn, and as we learn we grow.


Song:

You do not lie

You do not fail

What is hard for you to do

It doesn't exist oo

It can never never existoo


Prayer:

Father help my understanding, improve my reasoning, and help me to grow and learn daily. Amen.




Who do people say you're???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments