FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Proverbs 18:24 KJV

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.




Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)


Yourdictionary yet gave another definition of 'friend'. It says friend is "A person whom one knows well and is fond of; intimate associate; close acquaintance".

I like this point "person whom one knows well.." You can't call a stranger your friend, but someone you know very well; in and out.


Just this week, a guy went and surety a friend to start working in one big eatery somewhere in Nigeria. The supposed friend took hundredths of thousand naira and disappeared, puting him into trouble(theft and depth) he didn't bargain for. This someone he called friend, just like me and you do call. I used to regard anyone that laughs and joke with me all the time as friend. 


Until I found out that Friendship is beyond that; it's beyond Church mate, class/schoolmate, gossip mate, business partner, market/house neighbour, etc. Make no mistake about that. Nobody will stone you for not being his/her friend. Instead they'll talk against you at your back for not being friendly and the matter will later dye down


Conclusion:

Don't make friends out of sentiment, it doesn't work like that. Don't let anything/one cajole you into it, be deliberate about it.


Song:

You looked passed

My sin, my guilt and my shame

And poured your Love

You looked beyond me

You looked beyond me


Prayer:

Father help me not to make friends out of sentiment. Amen.




What if you died now???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments