FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Proverbs 18:24 NIV

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.



Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)


Yourdictionary yet defines Friend as person that you are fond of, with whom you talk or spend time with(someone you've known for a long time).

This is one part I like enjoying about my friends. It takes one who's fond of you or you're fond of, to be able to align with you. It takes one like that to  agree with you amidst your differences.


Just like we said about trust yesterday, it takes one who is fond of you to trust you and vice versa. Friendship is sweeter when the friends are fond of each other. There was these pictures about two (best)friends, who had been friends since childhood, and they're in their very old age, yet still friends. They kept their friend_ship alive not because they were perfect and not because they don't have differences. They do.


They chose to neglect those things and become fond of each other. This in turn will make you create time for each other.


Conclusion:

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly. Are you a your friend's friend?


Song:

If God be for me

Whom shall I fear

If God be for me

Whom shall I fear

No mountains so high

For me to climb

If God be for me

Tell me who could be

Against me


Prayer:

Father make me a friend. Amen.




Hope you've not forgotten the resurrection morning???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments