FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Proverbs 18:24 NIV

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.



Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)


Trust is one thing we don't trade in friendship. You'll do everything you can to keep it alive. You can sacrifice your own happiness just to keep trust afresh in that Friendship, because if it's gone, then friendship is gone. People that understand what am saying can bear me witness.


Lemme give us assignment, ask about three or more persons if they have loss a friend before and why? More than half will tell you something related to trust issue. This is why Yourdictionary defines Friend as a person whom one knows, likes, and trusts. It began with knowing(personal encounter), as you guys get along coupled with your personal findings, you liked him.


Then as he continues showing himself trustable, then you trust him, first with small things, if he maintains it, you then give him your trust; for he that is faithful in little things, he'll be trusted big time.


Conclusion:

Can your friends testify how trustworthy you're, can they boast about your trust?


Song:

I can't make it

I can't make it on my own, on my own

I can't make it, I can't make it


So, tell me what can I do?

'Cause I can't live without

I can't live without You


Prayer:

Father help me to be that trusted person that my friends will not be disappointed in. Amen.




Are you a replica of Christ???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments