FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)


Still on the Longman Dictionary that defined Friend as "someone who has the same beliefs, wants to achieve the same things etc as you, and will support you"

One sure thing about Friendship is the support system. In a good friendship, support is the key role everyone plays. Because there's nothing anyone will do for his/her friend that will look like anything without supporting him/her.


Many times, I have asked myself of what value am I to my friends, without my support? And of what value are they to me without their supports as well?! There's nothing done in Friendship other than support. If there's anything else, I think I need to know. When a friend supports a friend, s/he won't be betrayed, s/he won't be done evil.


When a friend supports a friend, s/he won't conspire against him/her. When a friend supports a friend, s/he will help him/her rise and be better. Friends that supports each other doesn't end in beer parlour, drinking themselves to stupor. Rather they work on each other to be at their bests. Are you that friend that gives support?!


Conclusion:

Don't call anyone friend, if you have not supported him/her in one way. If you can't support financially, support prayerfully.

Support materially, by wise counsel, by checking the person up.

If you can't, then be yourself.


Song:

All things are possible

When we call in his name

All things are possible

In Jesus name

Mountains will crumble

Chains shall be broken

All things are possible

In Jesus name


Prayer:

Father help me to find ways to support all my friends in Jesus name. Amen.




Who are you in Christ???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments