EXTRA

                          EXTRA


“My complaint is with God, not with people. I have good reason to be so impatient."

Job 21:4 NLT



E no dey finish!


Complaining(tabling our matters) to God is one thing no child of God can stop or say has finished. E no dey finish! As long as this world still exist, we'll continue to bring matters to our father.


One day I asked my mechanic, why is my generator developing faults all the time? He simply said "ochie motor"(old engine). When a car/generator/machine became old, it'll keep developing faults.


As long as this world remains "ochie motor", complaining will never cease.

But to whom shall we table our problems to? To the only solution able God, not man. Man can never satisfy your desire, only God can do just that.


Therefore in as much as we remain here, complains no dey finish.


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments