FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:15 NIV

..I have called you friends..




Here's My Take:



Intro



We concluded yesterday by asking "Do you know that you can see someone as your friend and connect with him/her psychologically and otherwise, yet the person doesn't have a thing about you?"

That's why we also defined Friend as that person that sees him/herself as a friend and act as a Friend to that one or more person/s that calls him/her Friend.


Without the above definition, never call someone friend, until s/he identify to be one. Even in the scripture, Christ never called his disciples friends when he just met them. He never called them that because they were loyal to him. Neither did He call them that because they were His disciples. No! But because they have come to the point were they see themselves as His friend and Him too.


They did act friendly, they talked friendly, they ate as friends, the sat friendly, they walked/worked friendly. That made Jesus to declare them friends. It took Him time to do this. This came because they saw what Jesus saw and Jesus saw what they saw too.


Conclusion:

Brethren Friendship doesn't just happen, something will surely wrought that. Read it again!


Song:

What if I couldn't speak

What if I couldn't eat

What if I couldn't move

Would you still love me?

What if my body ached

And I always made you late

What if I couldn't wait

Would you still love me?


Would you love me when it's hard

And our life's fallen apart

If the things that we once knew are long gone

If our blue skies turn to grey

And my memory fades away

Would you still love me?

Would you still love me?


Prayer: 

Lord make that a true friend



Is Jesus real to you???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments