FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:15 NIV

..I have called you friends..




Here's My Take:



Intro

If I should ask you to give me the definition of a "Friend", I know that you'll give me a long episode about that. But if you ask me, I'll simply say "a friend is a friend". To amplify it further, I'll say a friend is you in someone else. Someone when people look at, they can tell partly who you're, what you're capable of, you're likes/dislikes, etc without actually meeting you in person. 

A friend is not just one who you hang out with or play around with or talk with; you can do that with anybody


Many a time people misinterpret and misrepresented acquaintance as Friend(Friendship). I too was a chief in doing that, until life taught me the difference. 

What many of us do today is acquaintance system of friendship, not friendship(We'll understand the difference later.)


What makes a Friend a Friend is how best he connect with the one that calls him friend. Not how people see you connect, but how you guys


Conclusion:

A Friend is that person that sees him/herself as a friend and act as a Friend to that one or more person/s that calls him/her Friend.


*Song:*

My very plan is to trust in You

I trust in You

All my hope is found in You

I’ve found in You

There is no fear

There is no doubt

The one who walked on water

Holds my hands

You who began this good work in me

You are able


You perfect it all

You perfect it all

You make all things new

Like only you can

You perfect it all

You perfect it all

All I have to do

Is fix my eyes on you

You you you

You you you

I fix my eyes on you

I fix my eyes on you


Prayer: 

Lord Jesus make me yourfriend.





Are you a friend or a foe???



To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments