EXTRA

                          EXTRA


“Cry for help, but will anyone answer you? Which of the angels will help you? Job 5:1 NLT



God responds!


Have you been in a very need that had put lots of questions in your mind? Question like, who will help me? How will this work out? Can I ever get this? Can I succeed? Who will deliver me? Who will put me through?


Many of these questions always pop into our minds which always come whenever we are in a confused state, when life appears difficult.


But the truth is there's always a help. I mean there's always a help. When Peter was in the prison, he has concluded that what Happened to James will surely happen to him. But help came! If anyone had told him, even in the dream that he'll come out, he may doubt it. But help came!


No matter what that matter is, God will respond. Just as he responded and surprised Peter, he'll do same to us.


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments