EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget Extra


When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.

Psalm 126:1‭-‬2 KJV




Can your God do you as mine?!


I actually didn't understand the level of the thing the Lord did for me that night, until I visited the incident site in the morning. As I was there with the tow van, I heard so many things people said. The one that moved me most was when an one old man came, he asked if the person in that car is alive? They pointed at me. He was shocked, and he said, "no need to ask if you'd bowed to God, because I know that you have done that already". Then I understood the magnitude of what he saved me from. 



Every great thing that the Lord does cannot be hidden. No matter how we try to cover it or pretend that it didn't happen. Because every eye will see it. Every ear will hear it and every mouth will talk about it.

As the sun can not be hidden by the clouds, so shall his greatness in our lives not be hidden.


Therefore as long as we live, let's continue to celebrate the greatness of our God. Hallelujah!


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0 Comments