GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 2 Corinthians 11:14 NLT

“But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.




Here's My Take: 


Why do people say goodbye?


6. When purpose/project has been established/completed


Finally on this subject.


Trusting is good, but never waste it on people. No matter how good a person seems, like him, love him, cherish him, follow him, do everything you can. But put your trusting on check. Why do I say so, I pity those who has given their all to support people(especially politicians). Remember I didn't say Leaders, I said politicians. Because they're the first to receive the blow of disappointment.


All those promises they made  before/during election are just a strategy to gather people. Once they have gotten what they wanted, those promises will be aborted.

Someone was complaining how the politician he worked so hard for, who later won, abandoned him.

He was so crazy about it and I tried to encourage him too. I said to myself, it's normal. This is one thing I have to say to you reading...believe in what people will say, laugh, cherish, do everything but trust a little.


Trusting people makes us to open our whole heart and mind to support them. Some will even fight just to give their allegiance.

When you're walking with a human, have it at the back of your mind that he's likely going to drop you when he has gotten what he wanted.


Conclusion:

Since I was born till now that am at this age, I have not seen an honest politician. A politician who is very truthful, fearless, helpful, self-controlled and not self-centered, who lives by his/her salary only.

Brothers have you seen such? 


Song:

Here I'm to worship

Here I'm to bow down

Here I'm to say that, you're my God

Although worthy

Although lovely

Although wonderful to me


Prayer: 

Father give us the heart of agape love. Amen.





Hope you'll go to church???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments