GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Romans 16:17 NIV

“I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.





Here's My Take: 


Why do people say goodbye?


6. When purpose/project has been established/completed


Mind those over zealous new members, that will come in immediately and start showing skills. Watch them closely! I didn't say stop anyone that came in new, I said watch them closely. Because many are they that have come as an Angel of light, but are full of darkness. They came for a mission, which they must accomplish. They can only succeed when they see that the church is porous.


The truth is, any person that enters into any Church has reason for doing so. It's either for salvation, deliverance, miracles, destruction, marriage, music or enjoy the atmosphere only. There's always a reason. Even you reading this now has a reason why you left your formal Church or the reason why you haven't left yet. Monitor them and through the help of the Spirit discern why they came.


Because if they succeed in manipulating the ushers and the Pastor, then 'Church agbasala!'(wahala!)

They'll tear the Church into shreds and disappear. Watch them.


Conclusion:

For every action there's decision. And for every decision there's a motive.


Song:

I will worship, I will worship you, oh God

I will worship, I will worship you, oh God

With all my heart

With all my heart

With all my heart

With all my heart


Prayer: 

Father deliver us from over zealous but destructive persons. Amen.





What can separate you from the Love of Christ???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments