GOODBYE(Why Do People Say Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 1 Timothy 4:12

Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young



Here's My Take: 


Why do people say goodbye?


6. When purpose/project has been established/completed


In this life, so many people have reasons why the come close to you or why they come into your life. Having this knowledge will help a lot of us. Especially someone like me. Not quite long that I understood this. Initially I wasn't conscious of it, because I see everyone that comes close to me as part of me or as a friend. 


It was few years ago that I learnt different folks came for different purpose. Someone told me then after I complained how the people I supposedly thought were friends walk away from me without considering that someone may be left broken. He said enjoy that moment you had with people when they're around you, and move on when they're not anymore. He told me that he was in my shoe before he changed his mindsets.


Since then, I began seeing everyone as no one until the person have proven his/her purpose for coming around me.

Therefore, people came into our lives for different purposes.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

When the purpose of a thing(friendship, marriage, partnership, etc) is not determined, abuse is inevitable.


Song:

You call me out upon the waters

The great unknown where feet may fail

And there I find You in the mystery

In oceans deep

My faith will stand


And I will call upon Your name

And keep my eyes above the waves

When oceans rise

My soul will rest in Your embrace

For I am Yours and You are mine


Prayer: 

Father may not dispise me nor my tomorrow. Amen.





Who's child are you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments