CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; To Do Good:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: 2 Samuel 9:1 KJV

And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake?






Here's My Take: 


Why do people Camouflage?


9. To Do Good.


Doing good has no age limit; you don't have to be older before you show kindness or do good to the people around you. And just like I'd always said money isn't everything and doing good mustn't be money.

In this light I'll dedicate today's nugget to my Best Friend, My Life coach, my mentor, my role model in everything, my spiritual father from day one, my first Pastor, teacher and Director. He's no other person than my Biological Father, Elder Engr. B. N Eguh.



Today marked it exactly six(6) Months he left to be with the Lord.


Hmmmmm...

If you've seen me being good before

If you've seen me hardworking before

If you've seen me intelligent before

If you've seen me act wise before

If you've seen me Spiritual before

If you've seen me give before, etc

Then know that he's the one that thought me all that and more.


Until this moment no one has said my father did him wrong. Except someone that complained that he too allow sleeping dogs lie. That he shouldn't be letting go easily but trash it out with anybody. 

My father hates seeing people quarrel; if it's money, he'll pay it, just to see them reconcile. He stands by the truth. He's act of generosity amazes me. I have seen him borrow to give to someone who's in need. I have a lot to talk about My Father My Father. The Chariot of Israel and the horsemen thereof.

But it's well...

Farewell Eguhmann

You're the Best Dad anyone could wish for



Conclusion:

Strive to be good more than you'd strive to be rich. The legacy of a good man outlives that of a Rich man.


Song:

I love you

You love me

We're a happy family

With a great big hug

And a kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me too?


I love you

You love me

We're best friends like friends should be

With a great big hug

And a kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me too?


Prayers:

Father make me a blessing to my generation. Amen.





Who do people say you're???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments