CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; Because Of Familiarism:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Psalms 41:9 AMP

Even my own close friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me [betraying me].






Here's My Take: 


Why do people Camouflage?


6. Because of tribe/race(familiarism):


Finally on Familiarism. I'll advise anyone that wish to listen to get this point. Familiarism can separate friends and kill friendship.

One fashion designer said "I don't like sewing clothes for my friends, to avoid disappointing them. When any of them comes I'll tell him to give it to another person to avoid disappointment, which will ruin our friendship. Because I may not make it available by the time he wanted it.


Now listen, no matter how good you may appear, please be careful not to get into a business partnership with your close friends. Not that it's not possible, it is, but can you be able to risk that? Having your close friends as your business partners involved two things; either you keep the business and spoil the friendship or spoil the business and keep the friendship.


Though some people suggest that the best partner in business is your friend; this 'may be' true. But how much are you willing to risk?!

It takes a high level of tolerance for two friends to partner in business and succeed, because familiarism must set in.


Conclusion:

We're not trying to discourage friends that want to get into business, neither are we saying it's not possible. Nope.

We're just trying to let you know that, a lot is involved; there are prices to pay; risks to take.

Familiarism will make one try to favour himself more.

Song:

It may not be easy

But Lord I keep running to you

Sometimes I get weary

But I know that You're pulling me through

When it feels like it's ending

My heart will depend on Your truth, Yes

I'm working hard to follow You

Yes, I'm working hard to follow you


Prayers:

Father give me Wisdom to manage my business and friendship Amen.





Are you following???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments