CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; Because Of Familiarism:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Genesis 13:5‭, ‬7 NLT

“Lot, who was traveling with Abram, had also become very wealthy with flocks of sheep and goats, herds of cattle, and many tents. So disputes broke out between the herdsmen of Abram and Lot.





Here's My Take: 


Why do people Camouflage?


6. Because of tribe/race(familiarism):


Learn to keep space, even though it's a little. If possible, learn to distance yourself from people(family, friends, neighbours, etc), once in a while. It makes one to have value.

Now let me ask you, when you travel and stay for a long time, do you notice how people get excited seeing you back? But can you compare that to when you were around? Nope. 


Naturally, people value you when they see less of you and more of your absence. If not, they'll get use to you. By then familiarism will be the other of the day.


That's why in marriage, couples experience a little shaking. Because they live together, and there's no room for separation. So they'll continue experiencing shaking, till they get used to it and live till death. But those who couldn't get used to it, will break up fast.


Conclusion:

Differences can be well managed more when there's a distance between the party involved. Than when they are knitted together.

But mature minds can manage it without third-party noticing. 


Song:

I'm Yours

I'm Yours

Till the day You'll come

Jesus I'll Yours


If You leave me now

Where will I go

If You leave me now

Where will I standooo

Jesus!

Jesus!!

Jesus!!!

Your my anchor for liveoo


Prayers:

Father give me Wisdom and also make me mature. Amen.





Are you mature in Christ???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments