CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; For Selfish Interest:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Psalms 7:14 NLT

The wicked conceive evil; they are pregnant with trouble and give birth to lies.



Here's My Take:


Why do people Camouflage?


3. For selfish interest:


During my days in senior class I was very very jovial and friendly. But was not playful. Infact I hated too much play play to avoid injuries that may set in. So because of my jovial nature people enjoy hanging around me. We'll jest; we'll joke; yet I was still careful not to mess myself up.

During those times I'll make fond of anything just to make people happy; but not on anyone's disabilities.


Any funny thing anybody will be afraid to say within my class, I'll say it or write it on the board and people will laugh. Because of that I was seen as the boldest.

This lifestyle nearly put me into trouble. Because some of my classmates will write something on the board and all fingers will be pointing at me.


I tried to control it but it was kinda late. What I did was I stopped being funny and also mind my business. That's how they stopped using me to perform their enterprise. 


Conclusion:

Selfishness wrought through Camouflage can damage ones image and morals if not handled properly.


Song:

I'll praise you in this Storm

And I'll lift my hands

You're who you're

No matter where I'm

Every tear I cried

You hold in your hand

You never left my

Though my heart is torn


I'll Praise in this Storm


Prayer:

Oh Father deliver me from people that will use me to perform their selfishness interest. Amen.





Are you proud of your life???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments