CAMOUFLAGE(Why; Because They Don't Need You:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Psalms 7:14 NLT

The wicked conceive evil;....they give birth to lies.



Here's My Take:


Why do people Camouflage?


3. Because they don't need you:


When people doesn't need people they'll Camouflage against them. They'll do everything possible to push you out. A guy met a girl and told him about marriage, she said nope that she's too young and can't marry now. And she won't think about it until maybe her fourth year. The young man insisted and tried everything he could to talk her into it, but she refused.


He met the girl's mum and told her his intention, but the mum told him to wait till she enter school at least second year, because she took JAMB that year. The guy went home still pleading with the girl to consider. There were others who were showing interest in her too. Few weeks later, the young man found out that the girl and her mum have accepted another guy to marry the girl. The young man was shocked.


Now the question was why the change of mind not too long?


To be continued...


You may have what it takes, but when you don't have what is needed you won't be considered.


Conclusion:

When you don't have what people need, they won't need what you have.


Song:

Unto Jesus I surrender

Unto him I freely give

I'll always Love and trust him

In his presence daily be


I surrender all

I surrender all

Unto thee my Blessed Saviour

I surrender all


Prayer:

Oh Lord my trust is in you do not put me to shame. Amen.





Are you who you're meant to be???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments