CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; Fear:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Genesis 20:10‭-‬11 KJV

And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing? And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.






Here's My Take:


Why do people Camouflage?


2. Fear:


Camouflage wrought by fear can actually be taken care of.

We can overcome fear by being mature in Christ and also mature in mind. It is this maturity that will help us fight through. Being mature in mind will come by the decisions we'll take or choices we'll make.


Being mature in Christ comes by our daily encounters with the Spirit of God and our daily sacrifices towards the things of God.

It was only in Genesis 20 that fear overcame Abraham. But his daily encounters with God changed everything. Who would have thought that Abraham could have the mind of Sacrificing his son?! It was daily encounter that changed that.


What and what have you and I done to save ourselves from fear. Our decisions individually will determine how fears will be tackled


Conclusion:

Fear is good and fear is also bad, it all depends on how it's handled


Song:

Here I'm to worship

Here I'm to bow down

Here I'm to say you're my God


Altogether Worthy

Altogether lovely

Altogether wonderful to me


Prayer:

Father cause me to be very far ahead of my fears in Jesus name. Amen.





Whose fault is it??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments