CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; Fear:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Genesis 20:10‭-‬11 KJV

And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing? And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.






Here's My Take:


Why do people Camouflage?


2. Fear:


Fear is the brain behind 'most' lies and lie is the brain behind 'most' Camouflage(pretends).

Papa Abraham looking at how beautiful his wife was became afraid. He thought to himself, if this area boys should found out that she's my wife they may slay me. Because those people are ungodly; may be some people dey smoke igbo for that area. Maybe pickpocket people full ground, etc.


Papa Abraham, maybe after seeing all those things may say bia nkem biko(please, ejo) from today call me your bros; after all me na your bros. But on serious note I'm now your brother oo, I no wan die before my time.


Someone may say he was taking security measures.

Someone may say Wisdomhe used his head.

I may say he applied .

But the truth is that he was afraid.


Conclusion:

Fear is a factor which if it's managed well can generate strength; strength to do/live better


Song:

I love Jesus

I love Jesus

He's my friend

He's my friend


He'll never leave me

He'll never leave me

He's my friend


Prayer:

I overcome every fear hiding in me in Jesus name. Amen.





What is your fear??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments