GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I'd Known The Truth:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: John 8:32 NLT

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”






Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


2. Because I'd known the truth:

 

Finally on this Subject. 

Knowing the Truth is one good thing anybody will do himself

God never leaves anyone that knows the truth. All through the scripture, men of good Success are those that knew the truth. Sometimes these truths are not palatable, yet they obeyed.


Also knowing the Truth is not all that matters, what matters is what followed it.

Just like we discussed earlier concerning Obedience. Knowing the Truth without obeying the truth you knew makes you stagnant and stunted. Obedience is the most essential.


Abraham was Example of a man that knew the truth, but is not only the truth he knew that changed his story, it was his obedience to that truth that did the job.

Buy the truth and sell it not is like saying know/get the truth and do not forsake to do what it says.


Conclusion

In life is either you know the truth or you know falsehood. Any of these must be part of you.

But obedience to that truth you know is your strength.


Song:

Oh, I just thank you for always loving me

I wanna thank you for always loving me


So you just keep loving me (loving me)

You just keep loving me (loving me)

And you don't let go

You just keep loving me (loving me)

I just wanna thank you for always loving me


Pray:

Lord help me to discern between the truth and falsehood. Amen.





Have you laid it down at his feet???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments