GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I'd Known The Truth:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: John 8:32 NLT


And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”






Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


2. Because I'd known the truth:

 

Just like we were told that knowledge is power; and so it is. The level of anyone's growth/greatness is dependent on the level of knowledge(knowing). Knowledge gives you access to secret/hidden things/treasures. You can't access what you're ignorant of.


Life begins with what you know or what you've known(seen, heard) before what you make out what you've known.


The truth you know can take you farther than you can imagine

In that word 'truth' is encoded every success, breakthrough, riches. But the challenge is knowing the truth when you see one. There are people that can't differentiate between the truth and false



Conclusion:

One characteristics of truth is that it's sometimes bitter to the ears that hears it.

The first difference between a fool and the wise is knowledge.


Song:

I'll put you in front

In front of my Melody

You're all that matters

You're all that matters


I'll make room for two

You and I, Jesus

You're all that matters

You're all that matters


Prayer:

Father please help me to know the Trut. And may I receive the blessings there in. Amen. 




Do you know that Jesus is the truth???



Happy New Month


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments