GOD BLESS ME(Why? Because I Give:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Ecclesiastes 11:1 NLT

Send your grain across the seas, and in time, profits will flow back to you.







Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


7. Because I give:

 

Finally on this Subject...

Just as we know that what goes up must surely come down. What you throw up the fountain comes right back to you. That's how what you give, returns back to you. Sometimes it returns the same way. Sometimes it returns not not the same way; either more or less.


But one thing is certain, every giver gets blessed. But every true giver remain blessed. Give and get Blessed, don't let anyone talk you out of it. Don't forget sometimes things can be coincidental. You may be a cheerful giver yet things remain kinda hard for you. Don't give up. It's just a coincidence, not the Divine's influence.


Trust me, giving is good. It gives Joy, when you give out. There's this sweetness that flows through your mind when you'd given.

Left for me, I'll say these are signs showing how you'll react when the rewards of your giving comes.

Therefore give unto God and give also unto men, you never can tell.


Conclusion:

God has never failed to bless any hand that gives. Go and find out....


Song:

The value of my life

Is how much of You I carry

The impact of this life

Is how much of You people see


I want You

At all cost

In Your fullness and glory

I want You

At all cost

In Your fullness and glory


Prayer:

Father cause us to receive the rewards of our givings. Amen.




Have you decided to follow Jesus??? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments