GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I Give:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME

Word: Proverbs 22:9‭, ‬19 NLT

Blessed are those who are generous...



Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


7. Because I give:

 

Check that person you called a rich  man and find out what he is poor of.

Because the rich has things he's poor of, same way a poor man(financially) has areas he's rich in. Just in case you don't know, no one is complete.


Someone can be rich in money and poor in loving.

Someone can be rich in calculation but poor in articulation

Someone can be rich in the world but poor in the word... just like the Etiopian Eunuch

Someone can be rich in Sodom but poor in Wisdom

Someone can be rich in speaking but poor in the Spirit


Don't assume that every poor man(financially) is poor all through. And every rich man is rich in everything.

Whichever you're, check yourself well something is missing.


Conclusion:

To the poor: Don't rejoice and relax in your poor(financially) status. And don't assume that you're not useful anymore. The rich still need your help(gift).

To the rich: don't think that you've gotten all you need, and thereby looking down on others. You still need the poor.


Song:

I am the head and not the tail

I am above and not beneath

Distinguished by His Glorious light

To stand up  where ever am found

I am a carrier of His Glory

To show forth His praise on Earth

His Glory it’s rasen upon me (2x).


God has Glorified me…

The Glory of the Lord is Rasen

Upon me…

Glorified me… E… (3


Prayer:

Father place around me people that will be of help to me on those areas where am not rich in. Amen.





What is your Spiritual status???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments