CAMOUFLAGE(Why do people Camouflage; To Do Evil:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word:  Genesis 49:17 NLT

....a snake beside the road, a poisonous viper along the path that bites the horse’s hooves so its rider is thrown off.






Here's My Take:


Why do people Camouflage?


1. To do evil(wickedness)


Genesis 49:17 says that Bro Dan is a snake beside the road, a poisonous viper along the path that bites the horse’s hooves so its rider is thrown off.

Bro Dan is a snake beside the road a dangerous viper that never spare horse's hooves. I believe for such to be said about him, he has acted like it.

What was his intention if not to cause the rider to fall. The rider will fall and get injured thinking that it was the horse's fault. Not knowing that someone is the one masterminding the evil


When such people exist in our families, offices, organizations, even Churches, we point fingers at the wrong people. Not knowing that the brain behind everything is undisclosed.

S/he may be doing it thinking that no one is noticing. Yes no one may notice for now, because you'll do evil behind, then come out and act as though everything was ok.



Dan didn't know that his father was observing him. He thought he was alone. Until the day of pronouncement.

Be careful what you do against people behind their backs, time will surely reveal your works. You'll be surprised that everyone is aware but kept mute.


Conclusion:

If no one knows the evil people are saying or doing against you, God is watching. Secret things belong to him. And he knows what to do.

They can't hide forever, it's a matter of time the table will shake.


Song:

The Lord is good

He's good to me

Why should I fear eh


Why should I fear

Why should I fear my Lord is good

Why should I fear

Why should I fear my Lord is good

Why should I fear

Why should I fear my Lord is good

Why should I fear, eh


Prayer:

Father expose and destroy every Dan and it's devices(manipulation, projection, utterances, ordinances, etc) against. Amen.




Do you have Life in Christ???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments