CAMOUFLAGE(Why Do People Camouflage; To Do Evil:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget






Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word:  Genesis 49:17 NLT

....a snake beside the road, a poisonous viper along the path that bites the horse’s hooves so its rider is thrown off.








Here's My Take:


Why do people Camouflage?


1. To do evil(wickedness)


People Camouflage for the purpose of destroying people; causing commotions. This is seen when someone is actually progressing, but the people around doesn't feel comfortable.

A friend of mine told me his story: he was a contract staff in one construction company(location withheld). But because he was good, he became the head of the full time employees.


Because of that position he held, they planned so many evil against him. Since he was good, his boss loved him; that brought more hatred. But the last time we spoke, he told me that he didn't know what those staff went and told his boss against him. For a while now, the rapport between him and his boss has turned gray. I tried encouraging him the level I could.


Camouflage is when you work behind the scene to give someone bad name.

People can go extra mile just to hurt anyone. Not minding the damage it will cause him/her; the humiliation; the trauma, etc.


Conclusion:

Can you boldly tell to his face what you'd told someone about him, behind him?


Song:

I'll walk closer now on the higher way

Through the darkest night will You hold my hand?

Jesus, guide my way


Oh, You counsel me and You comfort me

When I cannot see, You light my path


Though I walk through the valley low

I fear no evil

By the waters still my soul

My heart will trust you


Prayer:

Father expose those that are working against me behind me. Amen.





Are you with or against???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments