CAMOUFLAGE

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: CAMOUFLAGE


Word: Matthew 16:15 NLT

Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?”







Here's My Take:


Intro:


Camouflage is...

When we pretend that something is easy but it's actually very difficult. When we display happiness but cry and endure pain deep inside.

When we know that there's no way were we're going, yet mislead people to join us.


This point is what has led many into trouble today. Majority of those that got themselves into money rituals never got the full gist before they jump into it. They were told is nothing, you won't kill anybody, just a goat; just a chicken. But later, they'll demand someone very Dear to them.


At the unset, they won't tell/show you the picture of what it's like. They'll camouflage everything just to confuse you and you'll enter. By then coming out will be difficult.

No camouflage is done under good intention; always out of selfishness(either to save yourself or destroy someone).


Conclusion:

Is camouflaging a sin or not? 


Song:

Your love has taken over me

father, I depend on you

I have confidence in you

In you o lord, I put my trust.


Your love has taken over me

Father i depend on you

i have confidence in you

in you o lord i put my trust


Prayer:

Father deliver me from every Spirit of Camouflaging. Amen. 





Are you who you say you're??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments