GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I Belong To The Commonwealth Of Israel:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Ephesians 2:12‭, ‬19 KJV

That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:  Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;








Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


2. Because I belong to the Commonwealth of Israel:

 

There's a right every child of God has. It was given to you and I immediately we became born again; when we've received Christ. It's the right of citizenship or sonship. This right qualifies us to make demands from our father, anytime, anywhere, whenever we want. Surprisingly, most of us are ignorant of that.


I have heard many people say it's not everything you ask God or pray for. You have to try on your own, blablabla. They may be right anyway. But as for me, I ask everything. Even if possible to pray and ask God how to take my bath and bath_out many germs that may cause some illness, I will do that. Why? Because am the work of his hands. He knows how I can be more cleaner.


This may look funny, but it's true. He is the Potter and am just the clay. He knows the stuff am made of, and how I can be made clean.

So as citizens, the blessings of Abraham are already ours. I have my quota, you have yours. Don't wait for it, go for it.


Conclusion:

Someone said a closed mouth is a closed blessing/destiny. When you refused to demand for your blessings, those that are more willing, will take them. God forbid, not my portion!!!


Song:

Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper

Light in the darkness

My God that is who you're.


Prayer:

Father I belong to the household of Blessings, therefore let my daily blessings be released to me on daily basis. Amen. 




Are you qualified to belong to the Commonwealth of Israel???




To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments