REASSURANCE; What can raise someone's confidence(Hospital):

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: REASSURANCE 


Word: Ecclesiastes 1:2‭-‬4 NIV

“Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher. “Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.”  What do people gain from all their labors at which they toil under the sun?  Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.





Here's My Take:


What can raise someone's confidence:


3. HOSPITAL:

I know someone may be wondering how Hospital can reassure someone, right? Yes it can. If you have anyone crying that 2020 didn't favor him/her or someone complaining that s/he didn't make much sales during Christmas season, just take him/her to the hospital.


Not just any hospital but Federal Medical Center(FMC) or Special hospital where special case are admitted. You don't need to speak to the person, just take him there, he'll reassure himself by himself that it's well with him/her.

I remembered 2014 when my parents had terrible accident, they were rushed to a nearby hospital before taken to FMC. On reaching FMC, their case were recognized as an emergency and we were crying believing that our own case was the worst. Until a real emergency came.


Infact I lack words to described this case. It was so obvious that my parents have to watch; in amazements. More than four Doctors were there, even those handling my parents and others in that emergency room left them and joined. Yet the young man couldn't make it. 

Are you worried that you're not favoured; financially, materially, just visit the hospital and thank me later.


Conclusion:

It's only the sick that can tell you how beautiful your day was. Only the sick can tell you how to thank God when you go out and come back safely, even if you sold nothing. Just visit the hospital and thank me later.


Song:

Father take all the Glory

And the Honour

I'll sing and Praise your name

For the things you've done for me

My mouth can't talk it all

From now till the end of my days

I'll say thank you Lord


Oghene doo!

Oghene doo!


Prayers:

Father thank you

Father thank you so much

Father thank you for your goodness. Amen.



HAPPY FRUITFUL 2021


Why are you not grateful???




To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments