Who is the Old Prophet(This is some who's focus is to see your downfall: 8)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 8


Word: 1 Samuel 2:3 KJV

.... for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.




Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


2. This is someone whose focus is to see your downfall:


Though I mentioned two sets of down_fallers, but there's this third set I believed are significant too.

I call them "the patient ones". I called them patient one because of the way they act. These are people that thought your time is limited. They believe you won't be consistent. For example, when you start to drop things(write-up, devotion, quotes, etc) on a group, they'll assume that you just wrote it today, and probably tomorrow you won't write again. Yet tomorrow you wrote again. 

Same thing happens, when you always give special number every Sunday.They will say "anyways it won't continue", yet you continued.


So when they noticed that it has become part of you, they became uneasy and offended. 

Any little mistake you made, becomes a problem.

Because of that, to say good thing about you becomes difficult. It's only when they noticed that if they don't say something, people will notice. They'll manage out some words.

When they could no longer control themselves, they began to criticize you.


Be careful when you're friendly with any one, who always want to be the head, e get why(there's a reason). They are very mean. Yes they are. They want to be the one and only.

I once belonged to this group that the Director want to be the only recognized fellow. It was a Christain group. She brought out many rules that will cause people to Stop posting yet they continued. She later said no one should post more than three things in a day, while she'll post more twenty. Imagine! They number of posters dropped. Before then, she'd told me that people no longer comment or like posts in that group, like they used to. I encouraged her. But when I found out who she was, I stopped posting too. Because even if you tell her, she'll argue you.


Conclusion:

That people are not complaining about your attitudes towards them, doesn't mean that they're comfortable with them.

It may be that if they'd told you, you won't accept. 


Song

I have Jesus in my life

Am living for his Glory

Am on fire everyday

And nothing can stop me

Cos no matter what I face

I am getting bigger everyday

Everyday


Am getting bigger everyday

Bigger everyday

Am getting bigger everyday

Bigger everyday

No limitations

Am taking over

Am getting bigger everyday


Prayer:

Father cause me to ride on the strategies of my down_fallers and become better and bigger everyday. Amen



Are you getting bigger and better everyday???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments