Who is the Old Prophet(This is a person that failed to commend your goodness, but never stopped talking about your flaws:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 


Word: 1 Kings 13:11 KJV

Now there dwelt an old prophet in Beth–el; and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Beth–el: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father.



Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


3. This is a person that failed to commend your goodness, but never stopped talking about your flaws:


I was under the powerful ministration of one popular Nigerian Evangelist. It was a three days program. He was preaching and at the same time talking about how some of the elders of that same Church was against him. They were complaining that he always preach about prosperity. So they were observing to find a spot they'll hold unto. Openly he told them he new their intentions, but he doesn't care.


Because of that I was observant. So I spotted one zealous Elder like that. I found out that throughout the meeting(from day one) he looked discertisfied. But something happened on the last day of the program; though the man of God spoke on prosperity and other prayer challenging messages. So as he was speaking on prosperity, the way he turned the message to salvation message, which wrought the power of God in the heart of everyone, especially sinners. The whole assembly caught fire.

I saw this Elder clapping his hands uncontrollably in amazement. He never believed such a message could come out.


Because, him and his likes are looking for the man of God's flaws to make stories.

There are people who will close their eyes on seeing you doing the right thing, but will never close mouth on your wrongs. They'll always claim to know more than you do and therefore must tell you what to do. Watch out for them, they're The Old Prophets!!



To be continued...


Conclusion:

What you've been through(knew/done) is smaller than you

What you're going through(know/doing) is equal with you

But what you don't know(done or gone through) is bigger than you. 


Song:

My Lord show me

Right from wrong

Give light, make me strong

I know the road is long

Make me strong


Sometimes it just get too much

I feel that I have lost touch

I know the road is long

Make me strong


Prayer:

Father disappoint every Old Prophet waiting for my flaws to use them against me. Amen



Do you know that we're almost home???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments