Leaving the Elementary things(How To Know those in Elementary) 5

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: 

Leaving the Elementary things(How To Know those in Elementary) 5


Word: 

Genesis 27:8‭, ‬12‭-‬13 NLT

Now, my son, listen to me. Do exactly as I tell you. What if my father touches me? He’ll see that I’m trying to trick him, and then he’ll curse me instead of blessing me.” But his mother replied, “Then let the curse fall on me, my son! Just do what I tell you. Go out and get the goats for me!”




Here's My Take:


How To Know those in Elementary 5. 

They don't take sides: 


Still from yesterday's point, which we said that taking sides can reck a sweet home, which can result to 'Love Abuse'.

There's this husband and wife with several children, things were really difficult for them. So because of that, they were training their kids in higher institution one after another. And since that was their arrangement, they decided to start with their first issue. When it came to one of the kids, they said they'll jump him and train the one coming after him.


The young man was unhappy. He reminded them their arrangement, and why is it that now that it's his turn that they chose to jump him?

It happened that what his parents wanted to do wasn't just ordinary. It was as a result of hatred they had on him. Whenever him and his younger brother quarrelled, his parents will side the boy, not minding who's at fault. They see him as an irresponsible child while his young bro is the responsible one.


Actions they said speaks louder than voice. There are things you'll do without saying a word and it will mean a lot. Same with the words you'll say without doing anything and it will mean nothing. One doesn't really need to say the word HATE, for the one he hated to know he's been hated. It comes by the action and attitude exhibited. Be careful


Conclusion: 

Hatred/Love is not audible but visible.

It's seen on us.


Song:

Jehovah Shammah I see You everywhere Blessed Redeemer Your Glory fills the Earth

Everlasting Father 

The One Who watches me 

I put my confindence in

Jehovah Shammah 


Prayer:

Father may I never exhibit those attitude that'll create the mindset of hate among my kids. Amen.


Happy New Week



What has the Lord not done for you???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments