THE DIRECTION - Ministerial Direction

Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget

Topic: THE DIRECTION - Ministerial Direction

Word: Proverbs 22:6 KJV

“Train up a child in the way he should go: And when he is old, he will not depart from it.”

Here's My Take:

Ministerial Direction

1. Indoor Ministry:

Arms of Indoor Ministry

PARENTING (PARENTS): Parenting is not only about providing food, clothing, school fees, and shelter. A parent can provide materially for a child while failing to minister to that child's character. Parenting is more than giving birth to a child or providing for their physical needs. It involves training the mind, shaping character, correcting wrong behaviour, imparting values, and preparing the child for the realities of life.

“Children may not always appreciate correction when it is given, but proper correction can save them from consequences they may not yet understand.”

A parent is not only raising a child for the present; he or she is preparing an adult for the future. Children may leave the home one day, but much of what was planted in them at home can follow them throughout life. A parent is handling more than a child; they are handling a future that will eventually affect other lives.

Conclusion:

As a parent you should know that the period you have to train, guide, correct, love, and shape your children is too valuable to be wasted. Ensure you nurture, guide, protect, and prepare your child for the future.

Song:

I'll praise in the valley
Praise on the mountain
I'll praise when I'm sure
And praise when I'm doubting

I'll praise when outnumbered
Praise when surrounded
'Cause praise is the water
My enemies drown in
As long as I'm breathing
I've got a reason to

Praise the Lord
Oh, my soul x2

Prayer:

O Lord may every child experience the care and Love of parents. In Jesus name. Amen.

THE GOLIATHS Loading...
Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam
Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال