THE DIRECTION - Ministeria Direction

Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget

Topic: THE DIRECTION - Ministerial Direction

Word: Proverbs 22:6 KJV

“Train up a child in the way he should go: And when he is old, he will not depart from it.”

Here's My Take:

Finally On Ministerial Direction

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MINISTERIAL DIRECTION:

23

It Helps Prevent the Idolization of Leaders. A minister must never become so important in people's eyes that Christ becomes secondary. The assignment is to point people to God, not permanently attach them to ourselves. John the Baptist demonstrated this beautifully when he said:

“He must increase, but I must decrease.” — John 3:30 KJV

24

It Teaches the Minister How to Finish. This may actually be the strongest point. Starting well is good. Running well is good. Finishing well is essential.

“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.” — 2 Timothy 4:7 KJV

25

Ministerial Direction should not only ask: “How do I begin?” It should also ask: “How do I remain faithful until the end?”

“It is not enough to be called; we must be directed. It is not enough to start; we must know how to continue. And it is not enough to run; we must finish well.”

Conclusion:

Ministerial Direction is the wisdom to understand your calling, recognize your measure, navigate your seasons, manage your gifts, lead people, avoid distractions, and remain faithful until your assignment is fulfilled.

Song:

In Christ alone, my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm

What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

Prayer:

Lord equip your ministers with character, discipline, humility and accountability, Lord In Jesus name. Amen.

THE GOLIATHS Loading...
Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam
Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال