Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA
Topic: The Reality of Life
Sometimes I've asked myself what would I have done if I am not earning money, no matter how small? Because there's absolutely nothing that does not require money. Imagine earning something yet there is so much to do with finance.
This made me ask myself some funny questions; where were these expenses when I was doing almost nothing?
I also remember when I was much younger; when I wasn't thinking about money, when I was living with my family, I realized there was no expenses waiting for me. So why me now?!
“Life (growth, responsibility, etc.) is in stages. And once you have crossed any stage you may never come back to it. And you may never repeat it again.”
So it dawned on me that that's the reality of life.
Let Us Pray 🙏🙏
REPENT and give your life to Christ before it's too late. Beloved don't die in that sin. Remember Jesus is coming very soon.