Eguh Nnamdi’s Nugget
Topic: THE DIRECTION - Financial Direction
Word: Isaiah 30:21 NKJV
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.
Here's My Take:
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FINANCIAL DIRECTION
24. Financial Direction Requires Balance. Life is not about saving every penny nor spending everything. Financial wisdom finds balance between: spending, saving, investing, giving and enjoying the fruit of honest labor.
25. Financial Direction Leaves a Legacy. A financially directed person thinks beyond today's needs. The goal is not merely to leave an inheritance of money but also an inheritance of wisdom, discipline, and godly values. Money can be inherited, but financial wisdom must be taught.
26. Financial Direction Requires Gratitude.
Gratitude protects the heart from greed.
A thankful person manages resources differently from someone who is constantly dissatisfied.
Gratitude is a safeguard against unnecessary financial pressure.
Conclusion:
Financial wisdom teaches us to live within our means, distinguish between needs and wants, and avoid placing ourselves under unnecessary financial burdens.
Song:
To show how grateful I am
For making me your own
And holding me up in life
There's nothing I can give
And there's nothing I can say
To show my gratitude
But I am grateful Lord I am
Prayer:
Oh Lord may we become financially wise and responsible in Jesus’ name, Amen.