Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA
Topic: The Hope And Longing For Eternal Peace
Revelation 21:4 EASY
God will take away all the tears from their eyes. Nobody will ever die again. Nobody will be sad again. Nobody will ever cry. Nobody will have pain again. Everything that made people sad has now gone. That old world has completely gone away.’
I'm cautiously and desperately waiting for this day to come. I know that this day will surely come, alive or dead, that's why I must do everything by the Grace of God to witness it.
Imagine a time when there will be no death, sadness, cry, pains, etc?! Just imagine how it will look like..
I "can" wait to see it. So help me God!
I "can" wait to see it. So help me God!
Let Us Pray 🙏🙏
REPENT and give your life to Christ before it's too late. Remember Jesus is coming very soon.
#ENdailynuggetsteam
Tags
Extra