CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 5:12 KJV‬‬

For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; With favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.



Here's My Take:


FAVOUR: 

I also found out that people defined Favour based on its size. If it's big, it's Favour but if it's very small, it's nothing. What's the difference between someone that received a glass of water because he's thirsty, and someone that received a car?! Nothing! Just that one is very massive than the other. And that massiveness makes it a Favour.


We stated earlier that Favour could be tangible/visible or intangible/invisible. Looking at the size of a thing before you call it Favour, will make you unappreciative. I remember getting someone something, the first response I got was "is this small thing what you got for me?"


Next time I got another thing, but got likely response and I stopped. 

Favour is any good thing someone did for you, Irrespective of the size, either by your request or just on purpose, either free or paid.


Conclusion:

Initially I used to think that every Favour one receives must be free of charge. Until I grew more in Wisdom, I found out that some Favours worth some pennies. 


Song:

Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God

Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God

Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God

Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God


I'm reaping the harvest God promised me

Take back what the devil stole from me

And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all

Yes, I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all


Prayer:

Father Thank You for the Favours we'd received today, we looked for more tomorrow in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments